Sunday, May 3, 2009

#13 www.delicious.com

The school librarian with whom I share my duties, has talked to me about www.delicious.com. So, I was very interested to do this part of the project. I moved all 285 bookmarks from my Favorites to Delicious, and then I tagged each one of them! It also gave me the opportunity to delete sites I no longer need. Delicious was automatically added to my igoogle account and since then I have had trouble using the Internet. When delicious is open, I get a message box saying that this "add-on" is interfering with Internet Explorer, and every tab I have open is closed down! I have tried to make changes to delicious, but finally removed igoogle as my home page, and open up tabs separately. Ouch! This program has certainly backfired on me until I learn how to solve the problem. I thought it was a great idea and I enjoyed organizing all my sites by tabs. It works al right at school, so it must have something to do with my home computer.

No comments:

Post a Comment